My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, November 12, 2010

postheadericon Faith 21/Forever 21+ Haul

I wanted to include everything from my Forever 21 Haul....

1. Super Fab Makeup bag in Light pink ($3.80)
http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=beauty%5Fcosmeticbag&product%5Fid=1085652670&Page=1

This bag is a plastic feel on the outside. The inside is a plain light pink color. The bag also comes in a darker pink. Good enough for throwing in your purse.



2. Rhinestone Hoop Earrings ($4.80)
http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=acc%5Fearrings&product%5Fid=1083497066&Page=all&pgcount=25&sort=lp


These earrings are a nice size and perfect way to spice up any outfit. I'm glad I decided to purchase these!

3. Rhinestone Encrusted Earrings ($6.80)
http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=acc%5Fearrings&product%5Fid=1084521450&Page=all&pgcount=25&sort=lp

I honestly thought these earrings would be much bigger. Goes to show that you have to pay more attention to the description of earrings on the website. The earrings have are definately pretty but not worth the price. I guess that's where the rhinestones come into play. To me they are more line $3.80 or maybe $4.80 but for the price of $6.80 they should be a tad larger!

4. V-Neck Top ($8.80) (purple/navy and black/grey)
http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=faith%5Fmain&product%5Fid=2078801595&Page=all&pgcount=20&sort=lp#


I ordered a 2X (which is my usual size in most stores) because I wanted to make sure the shirt was fitted. I love long sleeved shirts that you can put your hands in. What I mean by this is that the sleeves are long on me so they will gather slightly at the wrist. The shirt stretches and will be fitted. If you want a more relaxed fit I say go one size larger as this shirt is suppose to fit fitted. They do carry one other color that I did not purchase.

5. Regular Fab Skinny Jeans ($11.50) (indigo and black)
http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=faith%5Fmain&product%5Fid=2077413813&Page=all&pgcount=20&sort=lp

As previously posted I ordered these jeans in a size 20. Forever 21 did not have an updated size chart so I did not know the measurments for their size 20 but the pants do fit. I was shocked that for the price I paid, these are actually jeans and not leggins/jeggins. I am 5'6" and the regulars are a tad long on me so like the models you can either roll them up or have that "scrunched" affect. The jeans do have give in them but fit close to the body like skinny jeans naturally do. They are indeed a great purchase and I am so glad I was able to pick them up!

I made another order with Forever 21 but I have not received it yet....

I ordered:

Basic Knit Leggings ($6.50)
Navy


I ordered a 3X. I do want to order more of the leggings but I first want to see how these fit before I splurge due to the lame return policy Forever21 has.

I also ordered two rings:

Grand Dame Cocktail Ring ($3.80)


Large Faceted Ring ($3.80)
Both rings have a stretch band as these are the only ones I can wear from F21. Stay tuned for Torrid/Wet Seal/Makeup Haul/Review.

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers