My Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

There was an error in this gadget

Glamour Doll Eyes

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Loading...
Friday, November 19, 2010

postheadericon Update on Fovever 21 Package

I FINALLY received my F21 package today!




I tried on the leggings and I must say they are indeed comfortable. I would say order your correct size or size down. Due to the elastine in the leggings they have A LOT of give in them. I ordered the 3X and they don't look quite like the model. They are fitted but when you get to the ankle part they are loose. I will definately size down next time. Hopefully they get more in stock because I really wanted the black ones. They are thick so they will not show through like stockings but not as thick as the sweater type of leggings. Quite comfortable I must add again! Go get you some!

I also got my rings. LOVE them. Now I have everything I need for my great birthday weekend. Off to enjoy the festivities!!!!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers