My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 4, 2011

postheadericon Forever 21+

I purchased two things....

$5.80
Color: Black

Forever 21 + - Get your wardrobe back to basics with this solid V-neck t-shirt. Short sleeve. Lightweight. Knit.

DETAILS:

- 28.5" approx length from high point shoulder to hem, 40" chest, 38" waist, 7" sleeve length from shoulder ridge, 17" shoulder width

- Measured from 1X

- 95% cotton, 5% spandex

- Hand wash, line dry

- Imported

I wanted a basic tee that I could wear with everything. I tend to go for black and since I don't have a black v-neck tee anymore, this was perfect! It does come in a few other colors.




$10.00
Color: Denim

Forever 21+ - A perfect summer staple, this pair of denim shorts features shank button at the waist, zip fly, and 5 pocket construction. Five belt loops. Antique finish hardware. Lightweight. Woven. Unlined.

DETAILS:

- 14" waist side seam to hem x 4.5" inseam x 25" leg opening x 10.5" rise x 36" waist

- Measured from Small

- 38% wool, 45% polyester

-Dry clean only

- Imported

The short comes in two other colors: indigo and denim black. I liked this denim color best. Because I took my Lane Bryant shorts back which cost $44.50 and got these shorts for only $10....well I saved alot there!
 
My subtotal was $15.80. With tax of $1.69 and shipping of $5.95, my total spent was $23.44. A BIG difference from shopping LB! I really wish F21 would put the plus collection in all of their stores! *le sigh*

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers

Blog Archive