My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 2, 2011

postheadericon EverEZlashes and KISS Products!

I received a package in the mail today that I was totally not expecting. I couldn't figure out what it could be until I saw KISS on the packing slip. Instead of opening the box (LOL) I went to the EverEZlashes Facebook page.And that explained it all....

I found out today because Kiss didn't tag me in the status because they used my birth name: Tasia W.. I honestly didn't think I would win because I always kept forgetting to enter everyday and even said "What kind of contest makes you enter ever day!?" Well the answer to that is "a good one!" It gives people enough chances to win! You can enter once a day so go ahead and enter!!!

I won all of the EZ lashes in their new line and a couple of extra goodies!

I even got some Exotic Lashes:


And a multi-pack (I only got one pack but they have another one available)


(all pictures taken directly from KISS website)

I was also sent the lash adhesive:
And some extra goodies:


Nail Artist Fine Art Pen


Embellish your Manicure!

Why Nail Artist Fine Art Pen

• The perfect way to Bring the Salon & Creativity Home!
• Use on Natural or Artificial Nails.
• The Fine Tip allows for Precise Control for Micro-Designs!

Kit Contains

• 2 Fine Art Pens


I was also sent some coupons for $1.00 off of products but you can get a coupon for $2.00 off lashes by going to their Facebook page!


I am beyond excited to try the EverEZlashes! I've work falsies before but never on a consistent basis because I struggle with getting them on. Maybe with this unique application I will get better at the whole lash application! Too bad you can only use the string once!

ALSO...

KISS has another lash line that I saw in my local beauty supply store called: "i-envy". Even more cute lashes to choose from!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers