My Weight Loss Tracker

Cash Back To Shop!

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, May 13, 2011

postheadericon Pearls on My Feet!...

DSW sent me a postcard in the mail that stated I could get a free tote if I spent $24 or more. Since I loved the tote and I NEVER have a hard time finding cute shoes from there, I jumped on it! Here is what I purchased...



$39.95
Compare at $49.00

Glam it up in the Versaille from Carlos by Carlos Santana! This lovely sandal can dress up a casual look!
•Synthetic and beaded upper

•Elastic adjustable ankle strap

•Synthetic sole

•Imported

This flat was just toooo cute to pass up! I love that it's so girly but in a flat! Usually I see cute heels but never any flats that scream Ooh la la! These are definitely it and I can't wait to get them. They do come in two additional colors: pewter and bronze. I purchased black.




$29.94
Compare at $50.00



Create a magical look and step out in the Maiitai. This gorgeous shoe from Madden Girl is both elegant and fun.
•Synthetic upper with ruffled T-strap

•Covered platform

•Ankle strap with adjustable buckle

•1" platform, 4" covered heel

•Synthetic sole

•Imported

This heel comes in four colors: Pewter, Black, Blue, and Fushia. I purchased the fushia color (swatch above) but it looks more purple. I have been dying for a purple shoe since forever and they only had one available in my size. I HAD to have it!




$29.99
Compare at $48.00


True shoe love is in the bag with this whimsical carryall! Take the Summer Lovin' canvas tote to work, school, the gym, the beach. Take this bag of shoe lovin' fun everywhere you need to be!
•Lightly padded canvas tote
•Whimsical graffiti graphics in multiple colors

•Snap closure on top and sides

•Rolled handles with 9½" drop

•Fabric lining with zip pocket and two slip pockets

•Dimensions: 17" x 8" x 12"

•Imported


This tote is so cute! I will be able to take it to the beach or pool this summer!


Okay so my subtotal before any coupons/discounts was $99.88. With code SUMMER I was able to get the tote for free, I got free shipping and an additional $10 off in coupons. With tax of $4.64, I paid a total of $64.53.

And I used EBates to get an additional 12% cash back on my purchase!

0 comments:

About Me

Join Influenster

Followers